We use protection methods (rockfill, granular blankets, vegetation, or a mix of techniques) designed for the erosion conditions, wave and current action, shoreline morphology and land use. They are environmentally friendly and fit with the riparian environment.
- Erosion analysis and monitoring (streams, natural and artificial lakes)
- Assessment of sensitivity to erosion and anticipated erosion in the context of development projects
- Selection of suitable protection methods for the receiving environment
- Feasibility assessment and cost estimates
- Design of protection works
- Construction coordination and supervision
- Post-construction monitoring for effectiveness